Monday, September 28, 2009

Life a little Chaotic??? An Update!

It has been a little crazy around here lately! Aubree was sick all last week with the fever/rash virus........... I hate the word VIRAL when you take them to the doctor! She was extremely clingy and whiny all week, which led to me getting nothing done for our big move! This morning she woke up sooooo happy and rash free!!! I am so glad to see my precious little girl smiling again! I also finally weaned Aubree two weeks ago in preparation for our upcoming cruise. I was sad, but she transitioned fine!!
Anderson is just super whiny these days due to no sickness at all!!! :) ... maybe just being a 5 year old! It's really getting to me! Maybe after the move, things will get better. He argues with every thing we say and doesn't like to take no for an answer!!! But, of course I still love him to pieces!!! It's just exhausting! On the positive side, he really loves school and is getting so much better at writing. He gets lots of practice since he has to write his name on all of his work... Probably takes him a little longer than his classmates to write his long name!
Grayson has become quite the little talker lately! He is so super smart and amazes me everyday! He has fallen in love with puzzles in the last week and does them constantly! We are so proud of him!
Anderson and Grayson seem to be really excited about the move. Anderson had to make a countdown chain to hang in his room. I really hope that they like the new house and transistion well.
On to the move!
Our house is in the biggest mess right now preparing for our move. There is no need to clean it, since the inspection and appraisal are over. Our offical move date is this Saturday, but we will be getting the keys earlier in the week and plan on moving some things before Saturday. We close on our house on the 15th and then we are off that weekend to the Clemson/Wake Forest game and then to Miami for our MUCH needed vacation!
Congrats if you made it this far!! Off to more packing!

7 comments:

megan said...

Wow, the move is happening so fast!!! That cruise will be a MUCH needed break for you!!!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

You guys do need a break! Seems like you scheduled this cruise at the perfect time! Have fun!

Unknown said...

good luck with the big move across the lake!! and enjoy the cruise!

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Wow, LOTs goign on all at one time! Where are y'all moving? Ft. Mill? I love the yard with all the green and trees! I was wondering about that cruise; sooo excited for you guys...will have to live vicariously through you! Big hugs and love to you, Amy, and the kids!

Jenn said...

Well Mena is sorry about the virus, Aubree had to of gotten it from her, as you know she only had it the week before. The whinning I think it is a 5 year old thing, Kai is doing the same. The cruise is going to be a great, much needed break. I can not wait.

Jennifer B. said...

So much is going on for your family but I think it's exciting! Sorry that Aubree was sick. :-(
I'm still excited for your new house. Would love to see it once you're settled in and not overwhelmed by unpacking.

Eversole Crew said...

Whew...I am exhausted just after reading all that you are going through! Best of luck with your move!