Sunday, October 11, 2009

Carowinds

We are leaving for our cruise in a few short days, so what better way to end up our weekend than to devote an beautiful (overcast) fall afternoon to our children! I'm still trying to figure out how I will make it 8 days without my little ones... So....
We spent the afternoon at Carowinds with our favorite family of five!
Aubree enjoying her favorite activity.. sucking her thumb and playing with her ear
Grayson must have thought they needed and extra worker for the new coaster

Holby's and Us on the Dora Train! The kids don't care that they took the whole story of Dora out of the ride.. I'm being really cheesy, b/c the guy that took our pic told us to say "cheesy boogers" and I couldn't get over the fact that he just told us to say "boogers"


Aubree likes the train



Riding the carousel



I think you can actually see Grayson saying Cheese in this pic!



Daddy's Girl
The Boys.. no we didn't mean to dress them alike
The Girls
Mena deep in thought

Oh yeah, I guess I have to mention that the big kids (mommies and daddys) got to play a little too! The hurler used to be fun when I was 19.... man I'm old!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Good day had by all! In fact all of the kids were asleep by 7:30 even Bryan. I am trying not to think about leaving the kids my heart starts to race and I get teary eyed.