Monday, October 26, 2009

We're Home!

Ok, so we are home from our amazing trip and I've got much more to do right now than post, but since MY TIGERS are soooo awsome I have to post about them! We planned our cruise around Clemson playing Miami in Miami as soon as the '09 schedule came out and boy, I'm glad I got to see that game in person! It was one of the best and most nerve wracking games I have ever been to! We are so proud of our Tigers for playing for 4 plus quarters and bringing home the amazing win! Oh yeah, and the Miami fans were so mean!!! Most of them anyway! Here's the few pics we took on Saturday! More cruise pics to come soon.










1 comment:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Man, I am so jealous! I would have LOVED to have been at that game! I was a bag of nerves the entire game...what an awesome win!!