Thursday, October 1, 2009

Please say a Prayer

This is going to be quick! We got a phone call last night that one of our dear friends found out that he has a brain tumor. John and Gretchen were one of our best "couple" buddies in college and they are still our very close friends. John will be going to the oncologist today to determine what's going on! Please lift him up in your prayers the first chance that you get. They don't know anything right now and are hoping to find out something today! He has a baby girl three days older than Aubree and he just lost his father in May to a long battle with MS. Just pray for him please!!!!! Thanks!

4 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Will do right now! Please keep us posted.

Unknown said...

will do. sorry to hear about your friend.

Claire said...

Oh no! I had no idea. Thanks for letting me know on here. I will keep them in my prayers!

Eversole Crew said...

So sorry to hear this! I know exactly what they are going through right now! If they want advice on where to go...I would suggest Dr. Alan Friedman (head of neurosurgery) at Duke! He did a miracle for me and Ted Kennedy. I will be remembering them in my prayers! Please keep me posted!