Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Heart Gymbucks!


For the record, I love Gymboree clothes for Aubree especially! I can do Children's Place and Old Navy pretty much for the boys with a little Gymboree thrown in there if it's on the sale rack, but I just love Gymboree for Aubree. There are so many ways you can mix and match their pieces that it's a no brainer that she will get lots of wear out of the stuff. I especially love Gymbuck time! If you aren't familiar with it, let me explain how it works and how I make it work! During gymbuck "getting time" you buy $50 of merchandise, you get a $25 in gymbucks. So if you buy $150 you get $75... see how it works! Well, I never buy anything for regular price ... ever in Gymboree. So I get lots of stuff (off of the clearance rack) when I shop during "getting time" and then when it's time for redemption, I shop online (only because they have way more inventory of markdowns than the stores) and get great deals. I got some of these items for $3, $4, and $5! You can't beat that for great and cute clothes! The Gymboree fairy (aka UPS man) dropped off our Gymbuck redemption package today, and it was so fun to open! Oh yeah, and for the record, I used to work at Gymboree in high school... too bad I can't get that discount 13 years later!!! Can't wait for Aubree to wear some of her cute new stuff!!!

4 comments:

megan said...

We got our gymboree package today too!!!! Gymboree is the ONLY place I shop for the kids' clothes. It's just so cute and for the sale prices you can get (with gymbucks) you just can't beat it! It's cheaper than consignment! Emily's already in love with her new PINK trench coat that arrived today :)

megan said...

P.S. We got those same clothes from the rock star and ballerina lines :)

Amy J said...

ugh, I did a horrible job of maximizing my gymbucks this time. I should have gone online instead of the horribly crowded store.

Éder de Campos said...

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Community?rl=cpn&cmm=97947436