Saturday, January 16, 2010

So Far Behind... Finally Christmas

I'm so far behind that January is half over and I haven't posted any Christmas pictures yet. So here they are, a few pics from our Christmas. It was a wonderful one! For those of you that fuss that I have way more of Aubree than anyone else.... she just posed more. I had to get Grayson when he wasn't paying attention or he would get mad at me. Pics are in reverse order... sorry. Here is where you will find Grayson everytime someone plays the Wii... He will sit there and watch all day long and be so content. Brandon's side of the fam was in town (I cooked for everyone) the day after Christmas and we all enjoyed playing new Wii games with the kids.

The Family..pretty good pic for a timer

Uncle Nick helping with Legos... Anderson got tons of them for Christmas


Grayson trying out his new "Queen" towel


Having a princess tea party


I only have two pictures from Christmas morning and they are from my mom's camera and both of Aubree. Don't want to even go into how my pics were erased off of my camera card before I put them on my computer... sob..sob..
Aubree with the Kitchen Santa brought her
The Great Grands (and one grand) with MawMaw
Her expressions just crack me up

Miss Princess.. I taught her how to do the beauty queen wave.. It's precious

Anderson was too excited about all of his gifts from Mattie and Pappy

The boys in action

Our Christmas was wonderful. It was full of love, family and togetherness. What more can a girl ask for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a Wii Christmas for us too... so much fun! Great pictures, the kids are getting TOO BIG!!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Love all of the pics of the kids too! Sounds like you guys had a fun christmas!