Saturday, March 27, 2010

Play Ball

I "heart" baseball! I grew up the younger sister of an excellent baseball player and loved to go to all his games and cheer him on! I'm so excited about finally being a baseball mommy! Anderson will be playing T-ball a.k.a. "Rookie League" with Lake Wylie AA this year. Brandon is the team coach, which I think he's enjoying it so far. Anderson loves to go to practice and is excited about learning all about baseball. They had team pictures made this morning, so I snapped a few pics before they left. Although, he does look super cute in Tarheel blue, I hope he doesn't get to liking it too much. (We did move across the state line for in state tuition at some point, right?) The sponsor of the team got to choose the mascot, so our team will be the Tarheels... At least we didn't get too unlucky! One team will be the Gamecocks! :) His first game is Tuesday, so I'll share some pics after that.

Still a little sleepy. Pictures were at 8 am so we had to wake him up. He's in for it when Kindergarten starts. I think he has to be at school by 7:30!!!! He could sleep until 9 if we let him.




Anderson and Coach Daddy


1 comment:

Claire said...

So excited for him! From here on out you will truly be the taxi cab mom...taking those kids to all kinds of sporting events/practices. Can't wait to hear about his first game! BTW...love that wallpaper :)