Monday, March 22, 2010

What do you Think?

The kids and I spent the weekend with my parents and had a fabulous time. The kids got to play with thier cousin Keslynne and they had a great time enjoying the outdoors on Saturday! While at my parents, my mom and dad really enjoyed Aubree and her little budding personality. They both keep talking about how much she takes them back 29 years to when I was a toddler. Mom is having trouble not calling her Amy! They even say that our personalities are very similar. I know she looks a lot like her daddy, but I think she looks an awful lot like me 29 years ago.. What do you think? My face was just fatter! Maybe she got "thin" genes from her daddy! :)
Aubree on Sunday at my parents house


A picture of a picture of me about 29 years ago

6 comments:

Claire said...

Yes...I definitely think she looks a lot like you did. I love her curls! Too bad Sydney has no chance of having curly hair. Aubree is just adorable. Wish I could see her in person!

Anonymous said...

I can see both you and Brandon in Aubree. She is just precious and beautiful....Aunt Diane

Unknown said...

wow! she looks just like you! amazing!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

That is amazing!!!! So cute!

megan said...

Wow! I never saw the resemblance until that picture! She does look just like you as a child!

Eversole Crew said...

Wow...she really does! I would have never guessed that though without seeing the pic!