Thursday, March 18, 2010

We Have Walls and Soon a Roof

Things are moving along quickly with the house. We haven't been able to take any pictures except for our drive by today, because they are working from sun up to sun down these days. I know the crew knows the minivan by now since I'm stalking the 'hood so much, checking up on the progress. I'm glad they are working so efficiently to get us under roof before it rains. We lucked out to have our framing week on such a beautiful week. I've got my fingers crossed that we will be shingled in by the end of Saturday.

The crane putting some of our final pieces of the roof on



The house on the left in this pic is the Holby's. They are all wrapped, windowed in and shingled.













Nice Porta Potty.. huh?



Here's a shot of the side with our garage.. .on top of Brandon's wish list, a 3 car garage

Now, no rain until our shingles are on please!!!

4 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

So exciting! It already looks beautiful!!!

Amy J said...

How exciting! I didn't realize Jenn's house was underway as well. This makes me really antsy to get our own moving/building underway!

Unknown said...

wow amy, it looks amazing! it's so exciting building a house! can't wait to come for a playdate once you are all moved in!!

Eversole Crew said...

AWESOME! It looks great!