Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I WONDER Why?

I wonder why she gets hurt! I am sitting here feeling like C R A P and Aubree has made up a new game that she's quite fond of. I think I got the "bug" that's been going around. I'm just miserable, but not miserable enough to move two inches to grab the camera and catch this! If I were a more responsible parent, I would not let her do this, but sometimes kids have to be kids right????

Step 1: Starting pose (getting ready for gymnastics)

Step 2: Jump as high as you can! (I had to post both of the action shots, b/c they were so funny)

Hang Ten Baby!



Step 3: Landing and say "cheese" for the camera~

Maybe I'll get more responsible when I feel better!

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Well I am glad she is enjoying her shopping cart!!!

Rebekah said...

That girl has no hope with two older brothers...

Jennifer B. said...

I'm hoping you're feeling better! Those are great pictures!

Therese said...

Hope you're feeling better. LOVE, love, LOVE the pics. OMG!! She is getting so big and I love the curls. Love how she lands with a smile! :)

MURSAL said...

wonderful life, please visit my blog too. I am horticulturist..