Monday, May 17, 2010

You Should See the Other Guy!

Now that I have my blog back (I may have to change my password... hehe)....
My little gal has her first shiner! She actually got into a fight with Jenn's high top table chair on Saturday and by the looks of her the chair won! She climbed up the back of it, before anyone saw her and it fell back on her with her head hitting the hardwood floor. She cried a lot and went to sleep within minutes of falling. She wouldn't wake up to let me look at her pupils, so we had to make her mad and keep bugging her to wake up. Her pupils were fine, but she was just really tired and I'm sure had a bad headache.
She's gotten multiple comments while out with me and the boys. People automatically see her with two big brothers and think they must have something to do with it! She did match her dress on Sunday at church though. It was blue with red and white sailboats, just like her red, white and blue eye!



1 comment:

Claire said...

Poor Aubree....and mommy! Looks like she's feeling better from the most recent post. Her curls crack me up! Hope you feel better soon.