Friday, May 22, 2009

9 Months Old

Better late than never!!!! I'm only two days late with Aubree's 9 month post! I couldn't even imagine why.. I'm not busy or anything! :)

9 things to Love about my sweet Aubree Claire

1. The delicate baby curls starting to form right above both ears and around the back of her neck. (I'm so giddy that she may possibly have the beautiful curls that Anderson had)

2. The fact that she looks so much like her daddy! (I never get ... she looks just like you! It's always.. she looks just like Brandon. I'm ok with that!)

3. Real bows will now stay in her hair!!!! Bye Bye glue-in bows! They were a mess!

4. The sweet way she flirts with her daddy, by tilting her head to the side and smiling so big her eyes get squinty.

5. The way she clings to me when someone else wants to hold her! (I have to be honest here... .this phase doesn't last forever, so I do love it.. most of the time, unless I have a million things to do and NEED someone else to hold her!!)

6. The way she runs her tongue over her newly broken through teeth (5 to be exact) to try to figure out what the heck is in her mouth!


7. How she sticks her tongue out and to the side when she's concentrating really hard on a task.... That's her way to think!

8. The cute way she's already opinionated!... probably won't be so cute in a few months :)

9. Her sweet laugh when I play "piggies" with her toes!









4 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Oh, Amy, that is such a sweet post. :-) I'm so happy for you that you had a little girl. I know you love your boys dearly but I know you also wanted a little girl. :-)

Claire said...

Love her monogrammed outfit with the "A". Congrats on putting the house up for sale too. Wish I could say we had hopes of moving to SC by 2010...oh well...I can dream! Best of luck selling quickly so you don't have to clean like mad every day!

Christina said...

I can't believe our girls are already 9 months! Seems like just yesterday we were both pregnant! Happy 9 months old Aubree :)

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy nine months Aubree Claire!