Friday, May 8, 2009

Blueberry Buckle

Ok... the truth is out.

I haven't been posting too much lately or really been with it at all, because I am in the middle of a HUGE project! I along with a good friend of mine, Christina are now small business owners. That's right!!! We have started a small business called Blueberry Buckle selling children's boutique clothing at a major discount off of the boutique price and have already sold some things on eBay to get started. We are selling clothes manufactured by Vive La Fete, Inc. We have gotten one shipment in and are awaiting another HUGE shipment of the most adorable smocked and appliqued outfits and outfits ready to be monogrammed. We don't have a building for our business, instead we will be having two to three "shows" per year in my home. One for Spring/Summer, another for Fall and hopefully one for Christmas/Winter. They won't be your typical come look at samples, order from a catalog, pay shipping and handling, wait 4-6 weeks.... kind of shows. They will be "Cash and Carry" shows. Come browse the racks, pay, and take home that day. And the best part is we will be able to take cash, checks and even credit cards.

A girl that I went to high school with and her mother have started a business like this in Spartanburg and I have gotten a lot of clothes for the kids at her shows. I took Christina with me to one and we have been planning on having a business like it ever since that day. That was December 2008 and now it is all finally coming together (after lots of hard work, many sleepless nights and countless hours of planning.)

Our Spring/Summer show will be on May 30th from 10 am - 5 pm here at my house. If you are on my email list you will most likely be getting an invitation this weekend and if by some reason you don't get one, and would like more info please let me know in the comments section. Also, you could forward it on to anyone that you think might be remotely interested or bring them with you!

*The best part of it all is that these boutique clothes are such great quality and hold up so well with wear that I am able to sell them all the next season on eBay and make back at least 75 to 80% of what I paid for them.. Sometimes I have even made back more than I paid for them. It's like renting clothes! So smart!

Check out our website at http://www.blueberrybucklekids.com/ or look at our link to the right of my blog.

Lastly, the faces of Blueberry Buckle. Aubree and Christina's little girl Avery! They were born 15 days apart! They are both modeling clothes made by Vive La Fete's Monday's Child line!




7 comments:

Amy J said...

Such cute clothes! Congratulations on getting your business up and running. I love your name.

Eversole Crew said...

I had to come take a look immediately after talking to you...such cute clothes! I wish you the best with your business!

Claire said...

Good luck with this! Sounds like you put in a lot of hard work already. Such cute clothes! When/if I have a girl...I'll be ready to buy!!!

The Nitsche Family said...

You have my support!! By the way, do you mind if I add Blueberry Buckle's link to my blog?

Amy said...

Sarah, Please do so!!!!! Thanks darling!

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

Wow, Amy! Very exciting - congrats! another 'baby', if you will! Good luck! Hugs-

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.pi7.ru/zdorove/1841-nedostatok-sna-svodit-s-uma.html ]Давайте вспомним беззаботность детства.. [/url]
Работаю с одним риэлтором из Миэля. При сдаче квартиры мы обязаны платить 50% им. Но здесь начились звонки от других риэлторов, коие хотят подписать с нами эксклюзивный договор. Начинают говорить, что у них есть заказчик и в случае в случае если они нам его приведут готовы мы с ними подписать этот договор. Всех я отправляю сад т.к. попахивает разводом. Интересно стало, зачем им со мной подписывать этот эксклюз.договор? Кто знает?