Saturday, July 5, 2008

Aubree's Room... Finally!!!!


Her room is pretty much done! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out even though we didn't paint the walls it transformed into a very girly girl room!




We decided to not do crib bumpers this time since I took them out of the boys' beds as soon as they could roll over. I didn't think they were necessary! We made a crib skirt out of the paisley material.

My attempt at wall art!

I made her a bow holder. I saw one online that was very pricey and decided it would only take a trip to Michael's to whip one of those up. I thought it turned out really cute.

5 comments:

Claire said...

Oh how adorable!!! You did such a great job. Aubree is going to love her room! You still look wonderful and seem pretty ready for her arrival. All she really needs at first is you anyway :) Take care! Love you!

Carainn said...

I love it :)
What a great room.
Aubree is going to be one lucky Little GIRL.

love Carainn

megan said...

So cute. I love all of the bows :) You're going to have so much fun with a little girl :)

Unknown said...

it looks wonderful amy!!

(and i'm stealing the bow holder idea! i love it!)

Amy J said...

Very cute nursery.