Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Baby Shower and Belly Pictures

Mom decided a few months ago that she wanted to throw me a small baby shower so I could celebrate the fact that I'm having a girl! I took her up on the offer and it turned out really nice! She did a great job with everything and I really appreciate all of her hard work and everyone that attended and brought a goodie for Aubree!! We got so many needed things such as diapers, wipes, pacis, clothes, bibs, towels, gift cards, bouncy seat (since the one we had with the boys has seen better days) etc.! I feel much more prepared for her arrival now. Below are some pictures from Sunday.



Anderson decided to join in on the fun and open some gifts for Aubree. He wants her to be here so bad so she can use everything. His patience is running out.


Of course all of the gifts were my favorite, but this dress that mom bought is one of my very favorites. I just had to share it! It will look SOOOOO cute on her next summer!

Some of the goodies from the shower.





On to my ever growing belly! Mom took these pictures on Monday, while I looked half way decent, so they are 33 1/2 weeks shots. I had my ob appt. today and to my suprise I only gained two pounds in the last three weeks... I WAS SO EXCITED!!! And very proud of myself. My doctor did confirm that she is head down at the moment, so I'm hoping she stays that way! At the moment her little feet are digging into my ribs. I go back in two weeks to have my group B strep test done and get checked to see if I'm making any progress. It is getting down to the wire now. Brandon and I are both starting to nest and hopefully will have the house and boys ready for when Aubree decides to make her apperance!

4 comments:

Amy J said...

I can't see the pictures. :(

I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! And how cute is it that Anderson is so excited... he's going to make an excellent big brother.

Claire said...

You look so wonderful! I love that dress your mom got Aubree. I'm so glad you got to have a little shower for Aubree. We all can't wait to meet her. Love you!

Unknown said...

you look amazing!

all these baby shower pictures... maybe it's time for me to have another...

JUST KIDDING!!!!! : )

see you soon!

megan said...

How fun! Your mom has excellent taste :) And you look awesome!