Friday, July 18, 2008

Could He Possilby Know???

Grayson is just too smart to talk I've decided! That has to be it, since he is still not speaking.. except for some version of the word BOOM on Monday night as we watched the All Star Homerun Derby! Well, is he smart enough to know what kind of clothes he likes??? For those of you who know me well, know that I love to dress the kids up in "Fru Fru" outfits as long as they are still young enough. I am a sucker for any "Jon Jon" that I see!! Let's just say everytime I try to put one on him he pitches a FIT!!!!!! A total all out FIT!!! I guess he is trying to tell me that he doesn't want to look fancy! Thank goodness I'm finally getting a girl.. which I'm sure when she gets an opnion will want to wear anything other than fancy dress up clothes! Maybe I'll just get a doll!

1 comment:

Nic said...

You KNOW I'll always take any of those Jon Jon's that Grayson's complaining about!!!