Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Birthday Present From Grayson

What a sweet little guy I have. For my birthday(last one in my 20's) Grayson decided he would make me so very happy by starting to say "mama!" I worked with him last night and he just came out and repeated me finally! It just made me melt, since he is my silent little boy! I knew he had it in him. I guess he was just saving it for a special day! Well, today is my actual bday and we will be celebrating by running errands!!!! My favorite pasttime.. Then we are going to eat some yummy food tonight at Outback! My other favorite pasttime! Well, I guess I'll enjoy being 28 just a few hours longer! I'm one happy "mama!"

4 comments:

megan said...

Hurray for Grayson!!!! Can he teach Daniel??? Do you tutor? Happy Birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's a great one!

Carainn said...

Happy Birthday :)
God you make me feel old.

Way to go Grayson.

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy Birthday!!