Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Rant on Walmart!

Like I'm not miserably hot, uncomfortable, can't breathe efficiently and not able to walk four steps without the feeling of having to tinkle... I had to make all of that worse by choosing to go to Walmart today instead of just sticking with what works like Target!!!!!! Dumb me!I went to get "night-night" diapers for Grayson and the ingredients for my dish tomorrow for "Let's Dish!" By the time I got to Walmart I was about to potty all over myself so our first stop is the ladies room... While Grayson proceeds to unlock the bathroom door four times and kick the door open while I try to empty my SQUISHED bladder... Not fun... guess I can't blame that one on Walmart... just my mischevious child! Next I head back to the diapers. Did they have his size? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Of course not! Why would anything be easy for me today?? On to the groceries. By this time the boys were behaving really well, which helped out my not so good mood these days and I proceed to find everything that I needed for my dish. We come home (couldn't stop by Target to get the diapers since I had cold stuff) and I have to prepare my yummy dish right away, because it has to be in the fridge for 24 hours before serving... I was already down to 22 hours so I better get busy. One ingredient that I needed was WHOLE GRAHM CRACKERS... 3 layers of whole grahm crackers. I proceed to open the box of crackers and to make my mood even worse all three packs were broken.... crushed!!! I mean did the 350 pound stock boy decide it would be funny is he jumped up and down on MY box of grahm crackers just for kicks and giggles????? Or is that how they come these days??? The outside of the box looked perfect, so I had no reason to think that the crackers weren't whole. Of course I wasn't getting back in the car to return this mess.. How could I? If I got in the car I may have driven myself to the crazy house instead.. I made them work as you can see below. I promise for those of you that will be partaking in my dish tomorrow it will still taste yummy, just know that I was extrememly UPSET as I made it!!!!!!! Maybe next time I will just go to Target!

Just look at how many crumbs there were in the packages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone want grahm crackers like these???????

3 comments:

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Preach on sister!!!

megan said...

Last time I was there they didn't have the size diapers I needed either, but I lucked out by buying them off of a lady in the diaper aisle who was trying to return them! I hate when I have to go to 2 stores to get things, which is why Walmart is ideal, in a perfect world. But Walmart is proof that the world isn't perfect ;)

Unknown said...

well, i can't wait to eat your "crummy" cake!!! it looks delish!