Friday, April 11, 2008

20 weeks - Half way there




I turned 20 weeks on Wednesday, so that means I'm half way there. Maybe more than half way if baby girl is measuring big! I'm feeling pretty good, and enjoying eating now! I guess you can see that by my picture. We are so excited to be expecting a girl and of course I have been out shopping a lot. She already has around 25 outfits, a pair of shoes and some frilly socks.. It's too much fun. We also got the Clemson outfit pictured above from a dear friend Claire!! I can't wait to put baby girl in it. Also I'm really looking forward to Brandon picking out a name so I can quit calling her baby girl! One of these days maybe. Tomorrow is our 5 year anniversary, and of course we were invited to a wedding. So we will be going to a wedding to celebrate five years of marriage.. What better way?? Lots has happened in five years and I look forward to tons of more years to spend with my best friend raising our three precious children!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for coming to the wedding. it was nice to see all of you, especially Anderson and Grayson. I know it wasn't the best way to spend your own anniversary,but we appreciate it. Sorry about the "cars" he already had. Take care and we're so happy you;re adding a girl to your family!
Lovem "Grammy" Mom