Monday, April 14, 2008

Mommy is going back to College

It has been 7 years since I finished Clemson. Time flies! I have to go back to school to get my recertification hours for a job I don't do!! I would sure hate to lose my certification though! I got accepted to UNCC to take a graduate course and will be taking one this summer. Yeah, and I'll be 7 months pregnant.. Too cute, huh?? I bet a lot of things have changed since I last went to school. I'm looking forward to using my brain for something else besides reading children's books and trying to remember songs and such! Maybe there are still some brain cells in there!

2 comments:

megan said...

Good for you! That reminds me, I bet mine expired :( I should check. I'd LOVE to go take a class again! Way to be on top of things!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Amy, I'm very impressed that you are going back to school! A little jealous too! :) Let us know when "graduation" is!!