Monday, April 21, 2008

Hungry?.... Just a little

Ok.. I have a confession to make! I have been so hungry for the last two weeks and I hope that means that Aubree is growing rapidly. I sure am! I think that if I could dip the house in honey mustard, I might just eat it! It would have to be honey mustard from Outback or McAlister's. Those are my two favorites. Or.. maybe if I could pour chocolate syrup all over the house I may eat it too. I have gained 5 pounds in two weeks! I guess I better slow down a little bit. I'm pretty sure I will be fussed at when I go to the doctor next Monday. Oh well, grow baby girl grow!

2 comments:

Claire said...

She is just trying to catch up from when you were sick....so eat up!!!! Grow, Aubree grow!!!

Amber Greenawalt said...

Its 6:45 a.m. and I am on my second bowl of cereal. I can relate :)