Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Baby Said A Word!!!

My silly little boy has finally said another word other than "mama" and "dada".. I was eating chicken salad from Chick-fila (YUM-O) and crackers tonight and he picked up the crackers and said "ca-ker!"... It was the cutest thing. For those of you that don't know he had not been much of a talker, so we are really excited. With all of the "monkey" business he has been up to lately (couch diving, trips to the ER, walking off the couch, flying out of the tub, etc.) he just doesn't have the time or energy to talk. His new thing while he's in the tub is to stand up and then plop down as hard as possible on his booty to see how high he can splash the water. Anytime he is around water this summer, we will have to put a lifejacket on him... I think he would just go and dive in. He is such a dare-devil. I think if they let babies sky dive or bungee jump Grayson would be first in line! I'm really scared what he will be up to as he gets older.....

Here's a cute picture of him last week as he was preparing to give me a kiss. This is how he kisses.. It's always good and slobbery! I love it though. It's the sweetest slobber in the world to me!


No comments: