Friday, April 25, 2008

Shirtless Afternoon!!! (Boys Only!)

OK... I am still not a pro at getting pictures off of my camera card onto my computer, so I get Brandon to do it every once in a while, so some of these pics are two weeks old.
The boys were shirtless one afternoon and decided it was a great time to pass the afternoon by. Here are some of the pictures I snapped of them while we were outside.

Anderson showing off his new haircut that I had to fix since the girl didn't cut enough. Paid $18.50 and she just forgot to cut one side of his hair.. (doesn't look really straight where I cut it, but I think it's the way it was combed .... and I don't charge $18.50 so I can't complain about myself to much) :)
Grayson showing me where his mouth is (with a big handful of pollen too I am sure)
Pointing out his belly
Too serious! He is so not serious...

1 comment:

Carainn said...

The boys look great :)
Thanks funny
I had Liam hair cut yesterday :)
love Carainn