Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Still a Girl!!!


Aubree is still a girl. We had our second ultrasound today to check the places that the tech couldn't see last time (kidneys and back of head.) Everything looks great. The nucal fold measured within normal range, so she should be very healthy. ... since we didn't get any genetic tests done this is all we have to go on. We didn't get the tests done with the boys so we decided to not get anything done this time either. She is very calm compared to the boys. She just likes hanging out in one position and we really had to bug her to see the things we needed. We did get another money shot though and I will be keeping all of the girly clothes that I bought, because she is for sure a little girl. Aubree's legs are measuring about two weeks ahead and her little body is measuring right on track at 22 1/2 weeks. I guess this means she got her daddy's legs!!! I'm SOOOOOO glad about that. I always said if I have a little girl, I want her to have Brandon's long legs and not my short stubby ones.... I'm going to try to get Brandon to decide on a middle name by the end of the week! A girl has got to get things monogrammed.. ya know!

1 comment:

Carainn said...

Thinking of you Amy.
Love Carainn