Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Such Simple Things Can Make a Gal Happy

Brandon and I just celebrated our 5 year anniversary and all of our appliances decided to break! How is that??? The toaster that we got for a wedding gift just up and died on us! It was kinda sad to have to throw away a wedding gift! We haven't been married long enough to have to throw something like that away.. have we? I mean it had some sentimental value amongst the crumbs and burnt on grease! I did get a nice, new, big toaster though! So on to my dryer... which has been leaving brown marks on our clothes for about 6 months now and making this horrible banging noise for about three years! We should have known SOMETHING was wrong! Brandon diagnosed the problem using the ole' trusty GOOGLE.. (what did we do before we could Google everything) and decided to take it apart. We figured it was best to lay the dryer to rest and just buy a new one just in case he couldn't fix it and had spent money on parts.. Anyway to my point.. I never knew how happy a dryer that worked properly could make a gal! I go to get clothes out of the dryer and they are DRY.. I don't have to turn them back on again and again! What a concept! Dry clothes, happy girl!!

3 comments:

Amy J said...

It's funny how new appliances can make you so happy, huh!

Congratulations on your 5 yr anniversary!

I hope Anderson's head is ok...

Carainn said...

Just thinking of you and Anderson's
I hope he is ok.
Carainn

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I got a carpet cleaning machine for my birthday in March. It's funny what kind of gifts thrill me these days ;-)