Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Someone Pinch Me... Think I'm Dreaming!!

It's a girl! She looked totally healthy and weighed 11 oz. She was standing on her head and the tech couldn't get all the shots she needed so we get to have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. She is measuring about a week ahead and has really long legs and feet. Maybe she will be tall like her daddy! I am so excited to have the last piece of our puzzle be a girl!!!!!! I still feel like it's not real! Thank you all so much who have been so excited about our u/s today!! It means a lot to know that we have so many wonderful friends and family that are as excited as we are. Now, on to picking out a name. Oh yeah, Anderson is getting used to the idea of "baby" being a girl. He almost cried when she said it was a girl.

8 comments:

megan said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!! I've been wondering all day :) Wonderful, wonderful news!

Amy J said...

A healthy baby girl! Yay! You are going to have so much fun shopping and planning for a girl.

Carainn said...

Amy & Family,

I am over the PINK Moon for you.

Your little girl is so lucky.
I have two older Brothers and it was great fun growning up.
Shop till your drop. !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I have been on pins and needles today!! Yay! A girl!! I know you are excited! This is perfect news!

Unknown said...

oh amy!!! whoopeeeee!! congrats on your pretty pretty princess!

Claire said...

I've been waiting all day for this news. I'm so excited for all of you. Your family is now complete. I can't wait to go buy something girly for you. Can't wait to hear what name you pick out. Anderson and Grayson and are going to be such good big brothers. They will be her protectors! Enjoy every minute of this. Love you!

Tracy said...

YIPPPEEEEE!! I'm so happy for you!

Mary said...

GIRL POWER!!! What great news. We are so happy and thrilled for all of you. Can't wait to meet her.
Mary