Wednesday, August 6, 2008

3 Week Countdown

Aubree is due 3 weeks from today!!!!! I am ready and she can come anytime she likes now, but I don't see her coming anytime soon! At my appointment yesterday I was 1 1/2 cm dialated and 30% effaced... so a little progress but not much! Sleeping, walking, and taking care of the boys is getting pretty difficiult now, but I know I am still sleeping better now than I will when I have a newborn. I'm just looking so forward to finally seeing her and holding her. Anderson says everyday that it is time for her to come out! I think he's pretty darn excited as well. Well, off to rest some while Grayson is napping!!! Trying to elevate my swollen feet and toes!

6 comments:

Claire said...

Hang in there! Looks like Aubree is going to need to duck under that sign if she doesn't come soon. Glad to hear you have made some progress. You are the professional baby maker...so I'm sure you'll do great! Love ya!

Carainn said...

Three Week,

I cannot wait to see her little face & Your. Mammy of boys and a girl. I have two older brothers it fun being a litter sister :)

best of luck.
thinking of you
love Carainn

megan said...

Almost there! Can't wait to hear the big news! These last few weeks are the hardest for sure.

Unknown said...

it was GREAT seeing you yesterday!! you look amazing and i know you are READY!! keep us posted!

Jennifer B. said...

I know you're uncomfortable but this is pretty exciting. I'm sure you're just READY for her to be born. Very neat. :-)

Amber Greenawalt said...

Soon you'll be holding your sweet baby girl :) In the meantime enjoy that precious sleep...it's not that bad really. Hope I didn't scare you too much with my last blog entry. I'm sure you remember it all goes by so quickly!