Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Baby Day!!!

I got about 4 hours of sleep last night because I was so worried I wouldn't get into to be induced this morning... I was told to call before I got in the shower to make sure I could still come. I called at 4:30 and they told me they weren't sure yet so I would get a call in an hour with an answer..... Lordy!!! I got in the shower anyway, and hoped for the best... I got called at 5:20 saying I could come on in... YIPEE! I was pretty tired at that point with waking at 2:30, but excited. I got Brandon up and told him it was baby day and we got everything together and headed on over here. I am hooked up to the monitors before they come start up the labor... Hopefully we will get to update after she is born and have some pictures..

6 comments:

Amy J said...

I'm so excited! I hope things are moving right along. :)

Claire said...

I will be looking for updates all day! She gets to come on our anniversary! Try to rest a little...because you know you won't get any for a LONG time! Hope things are progressing well. Love you!

megan said...

YAY! I'm so happy that you didn't get bumped :)

Varna said...

Hooray! Hope all goes smoothly for you. Sweet post about 'my boyfriend'- I know just what you mean about having a 'sidekick' for a while!

Unknown said...

we'll be checking in! hope all goes smoothly!

MELISSA said...

YAY!!! IM SO EXCITED CANT WAIT TILL WE MEET HER!!