Friday, August 1, 2008

Sweet Friends: What Would I Do Without Them??

My dear sweet friends suprised the socks off of me this morning as I strolled into playgroup late as usual with a cranky toddler and lots on my mind! There were beautiful pink, purple and green balloons everywhere!!!!!!!! How sweet of them to throw me a suprise baby shower!!!! I really had no clue.. maybe that is the way I walk around these days... having no clue! All 10 kids played really hard today and we ordered pizza and it was yummy. After the pizza I opened Aubree's gifts, which were greatly appreciated and then we all devoured the yummy pull apart cupcake cake with the cutest little baby on top!!! It was such a nice suprise and I am really grateful to have such wonderful friends who care so much about me and my little girl on the way!!! Thanks again Jenn, Stephanie, Nicola and Sarah!!!!!!!! Don't know what I would do without you gals.
*I don't have any pics since I didn't know about it. Stephanie took one of the cake so I will have to wait until she sends it to me..

2 comments:

Robert, Jennifer and Peyton said...

I wish I could have been there, Amy! I'm thinking of you and Jenn LOTS! Hugs and love, Jen

Jennifer B. said...

I'm glad you had a nice time. Nicola told me that the play group was going to throw one for you. I'm glad that it was a total surprise; those are the best kind. Jen B.