Sunday, August 17, 2008

Final Belly Pictures...

Here they are... my last belly shots EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The last time you have to look at my bare belly... except unless after all of my plastic surgery I will bare my belly in a bikini!!!!! Just kidding about the surgery!!!! I had Brandon take these today since I will most likely be having her on Wednesday. I go for one last check up on Tuesday morning and hopefully everything will fall into place for Wednesday morning! On a happy note, my good friend Gretchen's baby felt the effects of the full moon and she went into labor last night... I'm dying to find out if she will be having a little boy or girl!!!

4 comments:

Carainn said...

Amy
best of luck.
Thinking of you
love Carainn

Claire said...

I'm jealous of how awesome you look!We can't wait to hear about little Aubree. You'll have to let us know about little Collum too. It's not fair her first went before your 3rd! Love you!

Unknown said...

we took my last pictures the night before brody was born. now i can't believe my stomach could get that big. you look amazing! see you tomorrow and can't wait to hear news on wednesday!

Amy J said...

Amy, you are just adorable. I can't believe you are just days away from meeting Aubree. I'm so excited for you!