Friday, August 8, 2008

A Confession

Hello.. my name is Amy and I'm an ebay-aholoic!!!!

Seriously, I have been spending too much money on my little Aubree's wardrobe since the moment I found out she was a she. On top of that Anderson doesn't have too much to wear for the fall, so I have been getting him some stuff here and there as well. Poor Grayson doesn't get too much new stuff since he can wear all of Anderson's hand me downs!!! :) Anway, I started feeling guilty for all of the things that I have bought them and needed a way to make a few bucks! I started exploring ebay to see what "speciality" clothes were going for and decided to give it a shot. Let's just say now I am hooked!!! I have made $75 over the last two weeks by selling only 5 outfits!!! That's pretty good I think! I have gotten hooked too and have to check my ebay account about 7 times a day to see if I have any new watchers or bidders!!! I've kinda become obsessed! The most fun part is seeing people fight it out in the end and to see my profit go up, up, up!!! Last night I sold a orange smocked jon jon that I found for a steal for $20 last year. You are never going to believe that I sold it for $30!!!! I was TOOOOO excited! So I paid -$10 for it!!! Not too shabby!
I could get used to the making money thing!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

That's great! I, too, feel better about spending money if I can make money to offset it. I bought a pair of toddler Tommy Hilfiger jeans for $1 and I hope to sell them on ebay for a profit once Tyler grows out of them.

megan said...

I'm with you! I love the thrill of making money on ebay, but there are few things I hate worse than going to the post office with 4 kids....So I dread the close of auction :)

Unknown said...

i am willing myself not to head on over to ebay to buy something. glad you're having such great success!