Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Boyfriend

No, no... I'm not seeing someone behind Brandon's back!

I have fond memories of mine and Anderson's relationship when I was pretty pregnant with Grayson. He was my little boyfriend. I was still the center of his universe and he adored me and anything to do with me. We would go on little dates to Target, shop, and share a pizza and Icee. He was my BOYFRIEND, my little sidekick! I remember the night I put him to bed before I was going to be induced with Grayson, and I just felt like I was going to break his little heart! I felt so gulity! Our relationship did change when Grayson came. He clinged more to Daddy and soon daddy became the center of his universe! I knew it would happen, but it was hard to accept. Of course, he still loved me just as much, but things just were different!

Fast forward about a year and a half and Grayson has now become my BOYFRIEND! He has always been a little mommy's boy and snuggler. We don't usually get just the me and Grayson time, but I am still the center of his universe. He could sit in my lap for 30 minutes at a time and just love on me. He is such a little kiss giver. I probably get 100 kisses a day, which I LOVE!!!!!!!! He just has the sweetest little deameanor and a special love for his mommy! I'm already feeling guilty about putting him to bed next Tuesday night and knowing that the next time I see him our realationship will forever be "different."

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to be adding another child to our family, but it's bittersweet to know that Grayson will no longer be the baby!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer B. said...

Amy,that is really sweet.