Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Light at the end of a LONG Tunnel!

Yesterday I saw my most favorite doctor (the one who delivered Anderson) and he told me he would try to get me scheduled for an induction on the 20th if I wanted. If I decided to I would get a confirmation phone call last night or this morning! Well, duh...I almost starting crying thinking that I would actually get him to deliver and said YES!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!! Well, no phone call last night and not one by 11:30 this am... I'm too impatient so I called to see if anything had been done yet... Of course she is like yeah, you're all scheduled for 6:30 am on the 20th... Been nice if they would have let me know. Oh well, so if she doesn't come before next Wednesday she should be here sometime that afternoon!
I've been wrestling with the idea of getting induced since day one, but at this point I am sooooooo ready! I just want her in my arms and not in my belly any more! I hate to take all of the excitement out of not knowing when it's going to happen, but I'm TOOOOO much of a planner! One week left!!!!!

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Amy,
which OB is your favorite? Congratulations that the big day is almost here!

Amy said...

IT's Dr. Barkley!

Carainn said...

I will be thinking of you.

love Carainn

MELISSA said...

YEAH IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AUBREE WILL BE MAKING HER BIG DEBUT SOON!!

megan said...

What a relief to know the end is in sight!!! Can't wait to see her!

Jennifer B. said...

Amy, Dr. Barkely is my favorite, too. I think he's everyone's favorite. :-)

Claire said...

Since you are already dilated so well...an induction should work great for you! It will be great to be able to plan things for your boys and parents. Good luck!